It’s that crazy time of the year again… Halloween!
Halloween brings so much joy to me every year as it means horror films galore. Whether it’s dreadfully awful or pretty decent enough to make me jump a few times, being a gore film fan, I simply couldn’t ask for more.
This year, Man Crates had challenged me to come up with the tools that I would need to survive all the way to the end of a horror movie. Sounds simple right? It’s actually much more difficult when thinking about it because of the different types of horror films and the different enemies you could encounter… Zombies, Aliens, Vampires, Werewolves, Psychopaths and so on. Based on this, I was inspired to post my Top 10 items to survive across all horror films.
Man Crates is an awesome new company that specializes in unique gifts for men (although I’d be sure to get one for myself as I’m that type of girl). The themed gifts basically arrive in a crate that need to be opened with an actual crowbar! How cool is that? You can grasp an idea of the themed crates for men here.
Here are my Top 10 survival items to make it to the end of a horror flick…
1. A massive knife (e.g machete)
2. Iodine tablets for water sterilisation
3. First Aid Kit
6. High energy foods (e.g energy drinks and bars)
7. Bolt Cutters (to cut through locks and everything else)
9. Mirror (handy for seeing around corners etc and as a distraction reflecting the light)
10. Alcohol (to also help with any wounds, don’t drink it all!)
What would be in your top 10?